Adapting to COVID: Reclaiming the Streets through a Tactical Urbanism Approach
April 8, 2021
A “Pecha Kucha Happy Hour” hosted by APA California Central Section. Pecha Kucha is a fast-paced presentation style where presenters share short, fun, and entertaining PowerPoints with slides moving forward automatically every 15-20 seconds.
On April 8, 2021, the Central Section hosted a “Pecha Kucha Happy Hour” focusing on Tactical Urbanism throughout the Section. Click the video to the right to watch a recording of the zoom-hosted event.
- Event Flyer
- Ricky Caperton (City of Clovis) Presentation
- Jaylen French (City of Modesto) Presentation
- Ryan Johnson (Alta Planning & Design) Presentation
- Casey Lauderdale (City of Fresno) Presentation
- Rob Terry (City of Reedley) Presentation
AICP CM Credit
AICP Certification Maintenance (CM) credits were available for the Workshop (Event #9214215). To log your credits, click here. Questions or follow-up needs can be directed to Carolina Ilic, Central Section APA Professional Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.