2023 APA California & CPF Board Election Info Session
June 27, 2023
Attention APA Members! APA CA Board Election Season Kicks Off May 31 and Closes September 30, 2023
Log on for the Election Info Session, to be held virtually from 12-12:45p on Tuesday, June, 27, 2023 HERE.
Log on to hear about the available positions and the impact of Board service, and get your questions answered!
APA California and the California Planning Foundation (CPF) invite you to join our boards in 2024!
APA CA is seeking engaged and committed members to serve in key leadership positions that impact our profession and support fellow planners in an ever changing field. These Board positions all support the organization’s intentional work to engage a broader range of members and future members, while leveraging and building your professional networks and skills. For complete information and to apply, read below.
- President-Elect (serves as President-Elect in 2024, President 2025-2026, and Past President in 2027)
- Vice President for Administration (2024-2025)
- Vice President for Diversity & Equity (2024-2025)
- Vice President for Marketing & Membership (2024-2025)
- Vice President for Professional Development (2024-2025)
- California Planning Foundation Board Member (two seats, 2024-2027)
Descriptions of the eligibility criteria and duties for each position are available here. For questions about these positions, email Past President Ashley Atkinson, AICP, at firstname.lastname@example.org.